3.26.2009

Day 26 - Emma is 18





My baby sister Emma turned 18 on Sunday. When I was 18, Emma was just 6 years old and I remember thinking that I'd be 30 when Emma was 18. Wow! Well, she's 18 and I'll be 30 in less than 5 weeks! Speaking of sisters looking alike (see here) people always say Emma and I look alike. She's called me a couple of times because her friends (that I have never met) will call her because they've seen someone who looks just like her (me) out with Rick and our children.
I can't see it I guess because it's me but I suppose we must look alike for that to happen.
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA! I love you!!

4 comments:

  1. I used to scare baby Emma by touching my eyeball while putting in my contacts. I am sorry, grown-up Emma. Happy Birthday! --Tanner

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks peg! love you :) and tanner, i forgive you. hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally think you look alike! And your hair couldn't be more alike! At least Emma is a girl. People think my brother and I look alike. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had the same thoughts when my sister, Hannah, - who graduated w/Emma - turned 18. It's a weird feeling that they've grown up! And, I just saw Emma...y'all do look alike. But not enough to confuse the two of you :-)

    ReplyDelete