3.30.2009

Day 30 - To Kate

To my sweet Kate,

You are now a little over 4 years old. I've noticed in the past few months that you've become more of a little girl than the baby you once were. I overheard your father a few nights ago tucking you into bed and he mentioned the same thing. He told you, "I already miss you." It makes me cry just thinking of what he said. I can see you growing up.You are no longer a baby. It's easy to get caught up in the day-to-day"difficulties" of having young children but I'm trying to be careful and pay attention so I won't miss anything. I don't want to waste the time we have together while you are still under our care. Oh how thankful I am for you. The Lord has used you in my life in great ways .

You are starting to be a big help to me. You can do many things independently and love to "watch" your brother and sister. That big sister in you is definitely coming out.


You've been doing things alone with daddy now for the past few months and you really love your time together. You also love making pictures and crafts for him. You honestly make him at least 5 things a day.

You have a sweet heart and tells me frequently that you are thankful God gave you a sister (or a brother, or me, or daddy, or your cereal.) I pray that you will always be thankful to the Lord for everything as long as you live.

I love you my big girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment