3.10.2009

Day 10 - The Interview

My sister Emma sent me a survey to ask Kate. Here are the results!

1. What is something your mom always says to you?
I love you

2. What makes your mom happy?
When I obey

3. What makes your mom sad?
When I don't obey

4 How does your mom make you laugh?
She tickles me

5. What did your mom like to do when she was a child?
Paint

6. How old is your mom?
28

7. How tall is your mom?
53

8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
Little Einsteins



9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
She's sad

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Me

11. What is your mom really good at?
Playing with me

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Not playing with me

13. What does your mom do for her job?
She takes care of us

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
A poptart

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
She plays with me

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Stephanie


17. What do you and your mom do together?
We play and eat food

18. How are you and your mom the same?
We're both happy

19. How are you and your mom different?
She's taller than me

20. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Hugging him

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
A Mexican restaurant

I asked the same questions to Claire and she said "I don't know" for every question.

The MYSTERY WORD of the day is: in

No comments:

Post a Comment