3.01.2009

Day 1 - The Snow

Today is the first post of the month. I planned to blog about something else but since it snowed, I decided to post these pics first. These were taken VERY early in the morning...around 7:00am. After the snow fun we went to worship and the sermon was on Psalm 51. I thought this verse was appropriate for the snow day.

"Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow."
Psalm 51:7








ALSO we are going to have a CHALLENGE this month:

This challenge is based on a comment we received. We have picked out a bible verse from the ESV translation. Each day this month, we are going to give out one word (the mystery word). This word may or may not be used more than once in the verse. Your job is to guess what verse we picked based on the words we are giving out (you will receive all the words in the verse before the month is up so it's not that hard.) The first person to guess the verse and leave it in the comment section will win a $25 gift card to amazon.com

Today's MYSTERY WORD is "the." I couldn't leave a major word the first day now could I??

3 comments:

  1. "the". Thanks for the hint:) And did you get your idea from me? Do I get a gift card for the suggestion?:)

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats the best looking snowman I think I've seen! Y'all should come up this way. I have no school and tons of snow to play in :)

    allison

    ReplyDelete
  3. My next guess for the verse....The of-ven is working. Want to come for supper?
    Boo

    ReplyDelete