1.02.2013

39 weeks

Only 5 days left until our baby boy is due! I can't believe it's so close now. I went to the doctor today and have made some pretty good progress. I know that may not mean anything, but either way, I know I'm closer than I was a week ago. I'm hoping he will come by his due date because we like to be punctual in our family.  :) My doctor doesn't want me to go past 41 weeks and although I know I could push that date, I don't feel the need to. So the latest he will be here is Monday, January 14th.

My 40 week appointment is next Tuesday but maybe I'll be back with a different update before then.

For my records, here is the order of how I've carried each child.

38 weeks 3 days - Jack - spontaneous beginning of labor - 7 lbs 11 oz
38 weeks 6 days - Kate - induced - 6 lbs 7 oz
39 weeks - Claire - induced - 7 lbs 6 oz
39 weeks 2 days - Sims - induced 8 lbs 9 oz
39 weeks 3 days - Henry - induced 8 lbs 5 oz


1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking about you and your pregnancy today! Will continue to pray for you and baby over the next week! Still have no idea how you have 8+ pound babies!!!

    ReplyDelete