7.31.2012

One Week from Today!

One week from today, August 7th, we find out if we are having a boy or a girl! My appointment is the first one of the day because I can't imagine having to wait all day to find out! :) I will be exactly 18 weeks.
I polled the speaking members of our family and 5 think it's a girl and only 1 thinks boy. Henry is the only one who thinks we are having a boy. He keeps insisting that our family NEEDS 5 boys (Rick is included in that.)
Sweet Claire keeps saying that we NEED a girl because she has never seen a baby girl. This is the same thing she said when I was expecting Sims. A few days ago, she said, "I don't know what I'm going to do if I don't get a sister"!!!!
Kate says she really, really wants a baby sister but if not it will be OK because Sims is cute.
All of the "old wive's tales" and all of my symptoms (except for 1) say BOY but I'm still going with GIRL!

2 comments:

  1. Exciting! I think it is so fun that you had these 2 precious little girls and then this train of boys. I predict this is a little girl, cause I always go with Momma and it is time for a shot of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO fun! We find out in 5 weeks...and i'm super excited since we haven't found out in like 7 years!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete