1.06.2012

Henry

These are just memories for Henry and me when we are older. He has just turned 4 and it's fun to have a little boy.



Kate was bossing Henry around and Henry said, "The Bible says you are supposed to honor your mother and father, not other kids."

Henry and Rick were wresting and Rick picked him up, flung him over his shoulder, spun him around, and threw him down on the ground. Immediately Henry said, "who won?"

The boys got their first Nerf guns for Christmas and they have been a huge hit. My days now consist of many moments like this: Henry says, "Can I shoot you and you die after lunch?"

1 comment:

  1. I have so many memories like this with my boys. It's amazing what they come up with. Once when Ty was about seven, he ran into the kitchen from outside where he was playing with his friends and informed me, "Momma! All I need is a lighter and a pair of scissors." Needless to say, my answer was no. Last month, I reminded him of this incident and he commented, "Yeah, I've grown up a lot. Now all I need is a blowtorch and a chainsaw!" Very funny.

    ReplyDelete