12.22.2011

Jack

My sweet buddy Jack was 2 on December 9th!! He is such a blessing to us. His name John means "God is gracious," and I think about the meaning of his name often when I look at him. He is full of energy and is such a wonderful and funny member of our family.

Jack loves and I mean LOVES any kind of balls. I have never seen a child who loves them more. He almost always carries one or more around the house with him. He can actually throw pretty well! He is very independent and resourceful but cries like no other when I leave him at the church nursery. Boy do I love this little one.


Here is Jack holding up his number 2!



2 comments:

  1. Is that the same 2 that Kate held on her second birthday?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I asked the same question Sarah. It is not.

    ReplyDelete