4.19.2011

And she's 5!

Today is Claire's 5th Birthday! I can't believe it! My baby girl is 5. That is so old. It makes me sad and happy at the same time. She said she had been "waiting her whole life to turn 5"! She is the most thankful and giving person I know. All day long she thanked me for everything, "this is the best lunch I've ever had!", etc. She is by far the most giving person in our family. She would give anyone anything and we could all learn a lot from her. For her birthday, she just asked that Rick take her to lunch by herself. I am more than grateful that the Lord has blessed her with 5 years and I pray he will give her a long life and that we may enjoy it with her.



2 comments:

  1. Birthday hugs and love to sweet Claire! I can't believe our babies are 5! It has gone by way too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sounds a lot like our Josiah, who will frequently declare for no reason other than I have read him his favorite storybook, or taken him to Chick Fil A for lunch that "You are the BEST Mom in the whole entire world! NO...make that the whole entire UNIVERSE!" Happy birthday to your sweet Claire!

    ReplyDelete