12.11.2009

John "Jack" Richard Hutchinson

He's here!

John "Jack" Richard
7 lbs 11 oz
20 1/4 inches long
3:49 pm
12-09-09

My original due date was 12/20/09...induction date was 12/15/09 but little boy decided to come early (I already LOVE him for that one!) The labor was really super easy (again...thanks baby boy.)
It was fun not knowing what we were having although I must say, it wasn't the first thing I was even thinking about when he was born. I was just so thankful to have a new baby that the gender thing wasn't even registering. I am excited that Henry will have a little buddy now. Kate and Claire are so good with each other and now I pray the same for Henry and Jack.

Kate has been the one who has been so excited about the baby coming but it seems that Claire is the one obsessed with him now. When I told them it was a boy, Kate looked a little disappointed that it wasn't a girl (although she likes him now.)
Claire had the BEST look on her face and said, "I WAS RIGHT!!!" ALL day Wednesday I heard from Claire, "Can I hold him? Can I hold him? Is it my turn?" Seriously...all day. One time when it was her turn to hold him, she looked up at me and said, "Mommy, I'll share my new little baby with you." It was so funny.
Henry, could care less.
One more thought: I do NOT recommend waiting until after delivery to name your child...I'm going to have to start working on the next one's name now if it took 10+ months with this one.

Here he is...with guess who :)




8 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! I love his name and am so glad he is here and healthy. Peggy you look great to have just delievered... but you are a pro at babies. Please let us know if we can bring dinner or lunch or anything your way for you when you get home!!! We miss you! We love you! The henningsens

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet picture. Congratulations from the Clemmons house!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious, and I love the name even if it did take 10 months to come up with it. Henry may not appreciate him now, but next Christmas he will start to realize how great it can be to have a brother. Speaking of Henry, he is so big in those pictures. I can't believe what a big boy he is. Enjoy your time with a tiny baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HUGE congrats! And I love the name, even if it did take a while to come up with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! He sounds like a sweet one already! Can't wait to learn more about Jack and how Kate, Claire, and Henry adjust to him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a beautiful boy- and I LOVE his name. You are blessed! You look beautiful too by the way- not even tired!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your beautiful new baby boy! I love your boy names SO much! Girl names too...so classic and old-fashioned. I know the boys will love each other...it is VERY neat that you have two of each! Praise God for the blessings of children!!

    ReplyDelete