4.03.2008

Henry 4 months 4-3-08


To my dear Henry,

Today you are 4 months old! You are a joy and a blessing and I am thankful for you. You have blue eyes right now but that might change. Your hair is coming in and it's very dark like Claire's. I love you at this age because you smile all the time. I'm glad God created babies to smile early. It makes me happy when you smile. You've settled into a schedule with is nice. You go to bed at 7pm with your sisters and wake between 6:30-7:00 am. Then you take a morning nap from 8:30-10:00 and an afternoon nap from 1-3:30/4:00.
It's different for me to write you these letters. When you read them, you won't be concerned with the same issues as your sisters so my advice and thoughts to you have to be different. I must write them though because of my deep love for you. It is greater than you will know.
Someday I'll share my thoughts with you on how to be a good husband and father but for now you are still my little baby and my little boy. I will stick with the first things.
John 6:47 "Most assuredly I say to you, He who believes in Me has everlasting life." Your father and I will spend our eternity in Heaven and we want you with us. More than anything, we want you with us.
The second most important thing is that we love you. We will love you always and forever.
I love you my dear son-
Mommy


1 comment:

  1. i didn't know about henry!!!! he is precious!!! (vickie rader)

    ReplyDelete