3.03.2009

Day 3 - Henry 15 months



My dear son,


Today you are 15 months old. My love for you is too much for words. You are a treasure and a blessing. This is one of my favorite ages. I love watching you waddle around the house and walk up to me and say, "UP." You eat more at 15 months than your sisters do at 4 and almost 3. It's so funny. You always turn your plate over when you are finished eating. This has been fine so far because you never have anything left on your plate so it doesn't make a mess.
You also point to everything and say, "this", when you want something. Your sisters think you are just about the best thing ever. Kate still tries to hold you even though you aren't a baby anymore.
Remember throughout your life to be attentive to what the Lord is doing. He is working and leading in everything. Too often we don't stop and see how he is working. Be thankful for everything and be quick to listen. One verse I've been meditating on for a few months is
Phil 4:4-6
4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; 6 do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

It's a well know passage for a reason. Rejoice in affliction, in heartache, in times of thanksgiving.
Pay attention and in all things give thanks. The Lord IS at hand. When you rejoice, the Holy Spirit will help you not be anxious and God will give you His peace. His words are true!

I rejoice over you and I am thankful for you.

With all my love-
Mommy

The mystery word of the day is: I

No comments:

Post a Comment