10.29.2010

Thank you!

My friend Johannah gave over today to visit us and bring our new baby a sweet gift. I LOVE it! It's a blanket and a little lamb. I'm going to keep it out in the nursery so I can look at it everyday. She is pregnant with her first baby, a boy named Jack. As you can tell, she has excellent taste in names!

She also brought pumpkin bread for each of us. I LOVE pumpkin bread and the kids do too. They broke right into their bags as soon as they got them.
Thank you Johannah for your thoughtfulness. I really appreciate it and it helps me get even more excited about our new baby.
I've had 2 other friends bring dinner, Jessica and Elizabeth, and I can't tell you all how much it has meant to our entire family and how much it has helped me out.
I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment