10.07.2010

Disney - Day 1


We recently returned from Disney World! We had the best time and it was probably the best vacation I have ever had. The last time I went was 20 years ago and Rick had not been in about 15. The girls were the PERFECT age because they still were in awe at all of the princesses and characters but wanted to ride all of the rides. My parents and sister Sarah went with us which was wonderful. We had 8 days in the parks which was awesome! I was a little concerned that would be too many days but it certainly was not. I have decided just to post my favorite pictures from each day. I took about 200 so I'll spare you.

Here my favorite picture from Day 1 - Magic Kingdom:
This was the best picture I could get in front of the castle. We were having so much fun I never tried to get another one. I think this one is perfect though. They were a bit confused when we first got there anyway. They didn't really know what to expect or know what was going on. It took them about 34 seconds to get it and to LOVE it! This picture was taken on second 29.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pic and their adorable outfits! We still don't have a good in front of the castle picture. Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that y'all had been there about 34 seconds and they already had stickers on:)

    ReplyDelete