5.05.2007

Another day with kate

Peggy is pregnant and not feeling well. The other day she was lying on the floor, and Kate came up to her and the following conversation ensued...

Kate: Mommy, can I have some chocolate milk.

Peggy: Just a minute baby, my stomach is really hurting.

(Kate began rubbing Peggy's face, cheeks, and hair)

Kate: Mommy, I'll take care of you.

(A few seconds later..still rubbing Peggy's face)

Kate: I know what will make you feel better.

Peggy: What's that?

Kate: How 'bout let's go get me some chocolate milk.



After laughing and getting Kate some chocolate milk, Peggy realized that Kate was right, she had made Peggy feel better.


Earlier that morning....

Peggy was gagging and coughing (which she does often during the first trimester of pregnancy), and Kate was coughing as well because she has a cold. After this went on for a while, Kate stopped and said to Peggy:

Kate: Mommy, I think I have a baby in my tummy now too.

Peggy: Why's that kate?

Kate: Because I'm coughing just like you.





Priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment