10.30.2012

Walking, 30 weeks, and School!

Well, it took 16 months, but he's got it! Sims is walking!! He is certainly proud of himself as are his brothers and sisters. Today, Henry asked him if he wanted to race. :) He may not have been walking, but he has been observing. I caught him walking into the kitchen, grabbing a plastic cup, and then getting water out of the refrigerator door!!!! Crazy! It has been an exciting time in our house for sure!

30 weeks!!!
30 weeks down, 10 to go! That sounds so soon! I am still feeling good and still stand by my statement that this has been the easiest pregnancy yet. I know that most likely, I have about 4 weeks left until "lock down" mode but who knows?? Hutch is very active which I love. The kids are all so excited about his arrival. The girls are in discussions about which child will get to hold him first. They both did decide that I can hold him first, first. :) Henry said he wanted to teach him to play beach volleyball and soccer so we are set in those areas. Jack is very concerned that we get him a blanket to sleep with and Sims is just Sims.
I've been thinking a lot about how loved our newest one is. In God's Providence, He has placed Hutch as our 6th child. There are not many people who can say that they have 7 people in there household who are so eagerly anticipating their birth. He is already greatly loved and wanted and I know that will continue to grow in the coming weeks and then after he is born.

School
We are still going strong on school! I'm looking forward to our extending break beginning in December but I am still very happy with the curriculum choices made for this year. I'll start looking at next years material in February but I don't foresee many changes at all.

Well, I guess that's about all for now. Will give another baby update around 35 weeks, if not before. Things are about to kick into high gear around here!





1 comment: