2.24.2010

Just an Update

Rick went out of town last week (Sun night-Fri night) to San Jose, CA (Silicon Valley) for some training. He is now a ScrumMaster. You'll just have to google that one. This is the first trip he's taken in the 7 years he has been with his company. He got to see San Fransisco and the Pacific Ocean. I am very thankful that he doesn't have to travel. We did pretty good here but missed him a ton and were more than excited to see him!

Coco (Jack) is 11 weeks old today! The other children love him and I have a lot of helpers!!! He is sleeping between 10 and 10.5 hours straight at night which makes for a happy baby and a happy momma. I'm thinking he'll be up to 12 hours this week or next.

Claire is our budding artist. Here is a picture she drew for me this morning. It's a rabbit under a rock; can't you tell?

We went to T-town last week to visit my baby sister Emma. I'll post some pictures from that trip soon. We had a great time!

2 comments:

  1. whoa, claire is talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't even have to tell us what the picture was. We knew:)

    ReplyDelete