7.17.2007

Conversations with Kate 7/17/07

(Kate crying at 4:30 this morning...I go into her room)
Kate: MOMMY! I CAN'T SEE
Me: I know baby...it's dark because it's nighttime and the sun's not up.
Kate: MOMMY! YOU CAN'T SEE EITHER!
Me: No baby, not until the sun comes up
Kate: Well, when daddy turns the light on the sun will come up
Me: OK baby, go back to sleep


Kate: Mommy...I'm going to get a bible
Me: Ok Kate, why?
Kate: Because I need to pray
(So I hand her a bible, she climbs onto the sofa and begins flipping through the pages...after a few minutes....)
Kate: Mommy...this one is not good
Me: Why not?
Kate: Because it doesn't have songs in it...I need one with songs in it
(So I go find our hymnal and hand it to her and she sits on the sofa singing through it for at least 10 mins)

No comments:

Post a Comment