2.28.2012

Catechism

Wow! I haven't blogged in awhile. I'm going to try and pick it up. I want this to be a diary for our kids.

I love teaching the catechism to our kids. I really do. When they ask questions, I can almost always point back to a question they have learned and it seems to help it "click." I love the discussions that arise from learning new questions, and I LOVE when funny moments arise.

I was reviewing questions with Kate today and came to this question:

Q-How did you break the covenant of life?
A-Adam represented all people, and so I fell with Adam in his first sin.

I asked the question and Kate gave the answer and then said(sounding a little ticked off), "Why did Adam have to represent all people. I would NOT have eaten that fruit. I don't even like apples."

I am thankful for these conversations.

1 comment:

  1. Have y'all heard "Ask Me WhoOo" Cat. music? We LOVE it! If y'all haven't gotten these check them out. i found out they have it on iTunes too!
    http://askmewhooo.com/home.html

    ReplyDelete