Plus....we took Kate, Claire AND Henry to my in-laws last night and they'll be there until SUNDAY!!! I cannot remember the last time I had only 1 child. If anyone has any tips for handling one child who still sleeps a lot and smiles the rest of the day, please let me know! :)
Everyone has been asking what I'm going to do with all of my "free" time so here is my list:
1. Make room for Sims. We have a 3 bedroom house so that means we have to fit 5 children into 2 bedrooms. I have a lot of options, just trying to figure out the best one.
2. Go to lunch with my mom. Normally we're meeting up at McDonalds for the kids so I want to go to a grown up restaurant.
3. Get a Diet Coke at a place with good ice - y'all know what I'm talking about.
4. Play with my baby who is about to be a big brother.
5. Do nothing. Let's face it. I may not have just 1 child with me again until that 1 child is 17 and all of the brothers and sisters have moved out.
That's a lot to do with just a few days left! I better go get busy...