1.22.2007

Kate-2 years 1 month old-01-22-07



My dear Kate,

This has been a busy month for you! I guess the biggest thing is that you are potty trained (you do still wear a diaper at night.) I started the Monday before your 2nd birthday and just stopped putting you in diapers. You had 3 accidents the first day, 5 the second and then you’ve been fine since then. Now you will tell me when you need to use the bathroom and you’ll tell your nursery workers at church too! I’m so proud of you. Of course I think it was a lot harder on me than it was for you. I think I had to train myself to take you! Now EVERYWHERE we go…you want to check out the bathroom.

I hear, “What ya doing mommy?” all the time now and “What’s that?” You also love to sing and know a ton of songs. You love to go to Bible Study with me each week because you get to sing songs AND do the hand motions!


Everyone always tell us that you and Claire look exactly the same. I guess we’ll see in a few years if you still do. The 2 of you play together now which is really fun. Claire has this little tunnel that both of you crawl through and just laugh. You are always concerned with where she is and will ask if you can go “check on Claire” when she is taking a morning nap.

You are truly a joy to me and I am so thankful for you. What a blessing to have you my sweet baby girl.

I love you now and always,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment