1.23.2014

Our new school room!

Rick has been suggesting for years that we move our school room downstairs and we finally did it over the Christmas break! I LOVE it. Previously, we had everything in our dining room and while it was perfectly fine, I was shuffling stuff all day long. We eat every meal at our dining room table so we would eat breakfast, clean up, get school stuff out, clean up, get lunch out, clean up, get school back out, clean up, eat dinner, and then clean up. Whew! I know it is a luxury to have a separate place to keep our school books and work on our formal lessons and I am very thankful for it. I don't have a picture but the other side of this room is our playroom so I can have everyone down here with me and occupied. :)



2 comments:

  1. Yay! What a great idea- we have literally been eating dinner on one side of our kitchen table with a stack of books on the other some nights. I'm sure this helps 2014 get off to a nice start to have a nice, clean learning space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you post your plans on homeschooling for this up coming year? Curriculum choices and maybe a sample of what your day is like? I enjoy reading your blog
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete