10.22.2009

Henry - A Big Boy??

Henry is 22 months now. He is potty trained (big boy) but apparently draws the line at actually sleeping in his big boy bed.



Baby Update: The nesting is now totally out of control. How many times can I rearrange the kids' rooms and clean out their closets? I'm ready for the baby to come already so I can relax! :) Hopefully we only have 7 weeks left! Kate still thinks it's a girl; Claire has decided it's either a boy OR a girl. I ask Henry if he wants a brother and he says, "No." Then I ask if he wants a sister and he says, "No." Then I say, "well, what do you want"? He says, "Barney!"
As far as names go....let's just say....we're working on it.



3 comments:

  1. Madison INSISTS that it is a boy. Tyler couldn't care less. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO funny!!!! What a cutey:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how big he is. He is adorable. Don't you love the things they say? I can't wait to see him at Thanksgiving. Y'all do know that you're invited don't you?

    If you need more closets to clean and rooms to rearrange, I have plenty for you. :-)

    Love, Carol

    ReplyDelete