11.03.2008

Henry Scott 11-3-08 11 moths old



To my son at 11 months,
Henry, you are a great joy to our family. I can't picture us without you. My heart swells when I think of you. You are already talking a lot and can say "mama, dada, baba (bottle), bye-bye, hi, no-no-no" You even said "Da-da bye-bye" the other day! You are starting to cry now when I am not with you. This is a change from your easy-going, friendly personality. I don't mind though. You won't be like this forever. Your sisters are still head-over-heels for you. There is a sweet bond between brothers and sisters.
People say tomorrow is an historical election. (McCain vs. Obama) Was it? I personally have never heard people sound so fearful about the outcome. Remember in all of life that God is sovereign...we need not fear. Proverbs 21:1 says, "The king's heart is a stream of water in the hand of the Lord;he turns it wherever he will." People say we should fear what the country will be like when you are grown. No matter what it is like, trust in the LORD, fear Him and not man. Lead your family to do the same.
We are here if you need us.
I love you with all of my heart now and always-
Mommy

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful words from a wise mother.
    I love the zoo pictures too.
    Love, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your words to your son about the election. It is so true. I have never seen so much fear in people who claim to trust God.

    ReplyDelete